Monday, January 31, 2011

Is It Possible To Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?

Puppy and its burdens

Doggy
two years old, a tusk to Virula, softly complex, ill-tempered with other dogs and two or three defects.

also has powers because the photos appear in all fluorescent green eyes is not normal, I think he caught on the street a rare thunderstorm or something.

Dog, the sixth Misfit. And I will investigate to see what their power.

But being abused, neglected, and can hit sequels. And in the case of puppies, are

1 - No one likes to be alone. At first she came to disconsolately home crying every time I went to work. I just moved to a neighboring building with a doorman Majete but assholes. Every day I was on hand all day to count the time spent Puppy crying after I left (5 minutes longer day, gentlemen, and they were not barking, they were crying canine), every day I said to him you need Dog was "freedom." Puppy left to mourn and give the goalkeeper stopped the pain in the ass, not before I take out for a walk to the cock that can be on me (not in vain My Mother Mola Mil).

2 - Paste as a child. As has broken jaw and missing two tusks and teeth, Doggy has handicaps. With food, bones and toys no problem, but your mouth is "delicate" and fighting (playing) with Gol notices. So instead of nibbling, as normal Perris, stick with the legs. And slaps small doggy. As the girls.

3 - Do not know how to play football (or anything). seems absurd, but also learn to play. And since nobody Doggy had spent time, not knowing. We went to the park, I was tugging his donut (a donut made of material of tennis balls, great!) and he was going to look and instead of hiding it bring it back. When we went to Retiro and Princezaz Moli, Puppy was much better, but still noticed something weird (is that they are ready.)


It took several sessions of therapy Vann Point Light and simple mechanism to learn the "I'll throw it away, you bring me." Gradually

you are noticing fewer defects and Puppy is still better. And I hope that by the spring the difference is as great as in these photos teaching before and after a few stray dogs that, like mine, have been lucky enough to find a home / family / life new.

(Dice Efe to be spending some time without drawing anything, let alone dogs. But I do not think so)

0 comments:

Post a Comment