Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Were Cat Name Generator

Puppy and I Dog discovers the world


Doggy is small (10 kilos), hairy (covered with white hair and black, and little to neglect me, also my sofa, and my sweaters and my boots are covered in that hair ), soft (the thousand cuts that had it have been cured, and the day 'bath-warm water and shampoo for dogs also smells like soft toys for 48 hours.)

is not soft, not outside or inside. When he arrived he saw the ribs, now has some meat on the bones. No one knows sit, when you do plant your ass on the floor to give you a cookie or before putting the strap to go, moving uncomfortably as if it bothered him so rare that position. I think he has a broken rib and badly soldered, probably because of the same motherfuckin which jumped two teeth of a kick.

What is beautiful are the eyes. Brown, intelligent, very sad.

Dog has a broken jaw, nose and crooked teeth to the Virula, but now that is not the nerves seem to smile all the time. It is cuddly as I have not seen another dog. If he falls asleep on the couch gets Pegaditas to me and stayed on if I separate. If you sleep on the floor put your head on my feet. If you sleep in my bed on his back is fried, and not believing the good fortune he has had.

Have you seen what version monkey scampering Doggy Efe ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment