Thursday, February 3, 2011

Advantages Disadvantages Tata Nano

Dancing with myself

Lately, it's costing me enough to write to the blog. I have crossed a couple of disturbing thoughts in the head hard to control (what What if discovered at work? Could I get in trouble? Is there any way to write, so in general?). I'm not the only one of my favorite bloggers, Perlita Strike is thinking of leaving the blog (dear, do not. "Yours is usually the first blog I name when someone asks me recommendations. Seriously. I love the way you write and count things and, really, I think you have talent. Share it with us and if you must leave something, leave a forum that will certainly not appreciate your words as I and still giving the key as Perlie).

In short, I'm a little plop with what to write, so that is why I decided to write about something I love (although I'm going to be a pretty boring post, notice).

Dance.

No, not mine, I have already given too fussy. But on another dance that I love, which was the first type of dance that made me exclaim "Wow. I wish I could do that." The ballet. When I discovered it was already about eleven to twelve years and was a shy and clumsy young I was very frustrated that a year of gymnastics did not come out after four years practicing. But that's another story.

A summer dance company came to Palma, I remember that was the ballet company in Cuba, led by Alicia Alonso and asked my mother to take me to see the show. I left excited. Since then I fell in love with ballet and went to see show after show.

But I never sign up for ballet classes. I suppose that young plump thought it was too late to get some tips and never asked her guns to ballet. I guess he thought that those extra kilos and under that grace could never fit into a tutu. I do not remember. But read a thousand times "children of Thursday" (a young adult novel about a boy and his sister danced. It left him a ........ and never saw him again. Still miss this book) stole from her father Tchaychovsky music tapes, Stravinsky and Rimsky-Korsakov, sighed by Julio Bocca and gave much to watch that her mom to go to see ballet.

Many years later, I still love ballet. I alternate with contemporary dance, I discovered later and still has wonderful things. I would go more often and learn about dance history and technique, but I'm learning poc a poc. So I'm happy in recent months, because they are leaving many documentaries and films on the subject.

First, Black Swan, as hazardous to premiere go to see the race.

continue with "The effort and courage" a documentary about how the Society of Maurice Béjart in Lausanne is living after the death of Béjart.



Third, "The Dance" on the Ballet of the Paris Opera.



And finally (I think) "Pina", a 3D movie with the work of the choreographer Pina Bausch.



How many will be released in Spain? Possibly all, but I think that only the privileged in Barcelona and Madrid can see them all.

"The effort and courage" I think it was made in Barcelona but in Madrid, "The Dance" is now in the Verdi, see "Black Swan" I do not think that is a problem with "Pina" ... we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment