Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can I Use Expired Whitening Gels

Write


Nosequien The other day I said "Well, I know who, Juan Cruz, but it is a man who I do not like too well and as I have friends that yes, because I was going to give diplomatic and ignore it, but, "for that, saying Juan Cruz, or better remembered Juan Cruz, Juan Jose Millas once said he wrote "because I was not good." Summary of Mr. Cruz: we write when we're screwed, sadness inspires much more than joy, depression muse is better than happiness.

That, Mr. Cruz, will be true if one wants to be Buero Vallejo. If, like me, you sucked as is to be a wannabe Poncela Jardiel -and that on good days and with a rush of endorphins of post-Frink - because, as it does not work. I've been a season

only thing I do is work, walking the dog, sleeping, going through Casapadres and mourn with the films of love.

And merit is not the movies, today has been with Tom Cruise saying "you complete me" and Bridget Jones replied "you had me at 'hello'." Puh-lease!

A reader which I have special affection for recently asked me if my long absence Formspring blogueril was because I had taken a boyfriend. My answer left him so cold that sent me an email with this great in that I loved but have not yet had their noses to answer. (To the reader: if you read this, is sending me from time to time by the espoti songs. Sometimes I put music on the gigs, and gives me life.)

I can not blame the PPP (Puto Parkinson's Dad). Neither my not-so-new boss, who has better days and worse but it is France Telecom. Or to have no fucking idea of \u200b\u200bchoosing men who since January 2009 damn that Facebook From Hell began to act up and I have not one (although it is true that I laughed a lot a lot). Or suddenly having grown up in the form of (A) lease to my sole name of a beautiful little apartment in the middle of my salary every month and (B) abandoned puppy depends me 100% while leaving the house with hair loss (in black and white, yes, you can be a hairy mongrel alopecic and still continue to maintain this style.)

I think it's my fault for not knowing how to get up at all, or not long enough.

But the point is that I was the inspiration.
note, this is a stolen picture, I repeat, this is a stolen image.
than not Jardiel Poncela, it does not happen or José Mota.

A long day or I can think of thousands of posts, yes, but when I get home and sit in front of HK and I do not remember what they were going.

For example last night I was reviewing the contents of my camera and saw a video of this summer, when Little Miss X, Lauris, StreetGirl and I were walking from Benidorm and we were lost in a town called Aspen and react as four good girls woo! And I thought "you go do something and post it's like your father of three talents and buried in the ground until you return."

also I have to write several posts about my new dog, which appeared suddenly and you have more friends in the neighborhood as me. At the moment I have the titles: "The Dog 1," "The Dog 2", "The Dog 3" and "The Dog 4."

When my father became ill and the wave of I became worth tsunami and needed pills and Ele (of female attendants) to exit the hole, one of the things I craved, one of the few that made me dream was to write here.

And I'll see if I can get back to be.

And if I can quickly overcome the stage José Mota and Buero Vallejo, and skip the stage Corin Tellado, and come quickly, if not the Jardiel Poncela, at least in Padilla Peace.

Work, sleep, walk the dog, I go (in moderation), I get drunk (no moderation no), I try new things, I attempt to link more and more young boys (the last was 23 ... 23! !) I cook (a little), I kill plants, I find a thousand and one ways to remove dog hair off the couch ... and I'll tell you.

This is my new year's resolution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment