Sunday, January 16, 2011

Driver Webcam Logitech Quickcam 10.0a

Without it there would have been the same


Hello! I come to try to fulfill my new year's resolution. Let me remember the previous post ... yes, this was going to write more. To tell things cute and happy. Good atmosphere to give back to the blog. To recover the humor.

And what better to do than talk about death.

of one in particular: Augusto Algueró.

He died yesterday, so I have no doubt seen the news on TV, in every newspaper, on the Internet. Even the clueless know by now that this man was the husband of Carmen Sevilla, who composed Noelia, the Eurovision Live Singing and Penelope (that is to blame for that Pe is called that).

I can think of to stop by the chapel that have been Sgae, but I want to do a little tribute here. Because Mr. Algueró is behind some very important things.

is behind a karaoke classic before they were invented karaokes: La Chica Yeye.



is behind many of the great songs of Marisol.




(Tombola not wear because I hate Tombola)

And behind the soundtrack for the Verano Azul we live over and over again.



So no, no he would not have been the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment