Sunday, January 2, 2011

How Remove Thule Rack

My New Year's resolution

I have also a list of purposes for the 2011. Analyzing it, I think it is really a wish list: learn English by infused knowledge, my butt defies the law of gravity without stepping on the gym, stop being the clumsy of tribal dance class. So removing all impossible desires, I only have one real purpose for which I shall endeavor. And no, not quitting, I do not smoke.

stop swearing (taco, meaning number 19 in the dictionary Rae. And is 26. Take polysemous word).

Finally, I should stop swearing. Because in recent times in Aramaic swear any bullshit and that can not be, for two reasons: first, my friends say that I did not hit anything, I have left fatal. That's not going anything with the sweet girl image they have of me that suddenly I get to say "put the daughter ...". This is the first reason, but not essential, to let go because I download a good outburst and I can say Mass and that my reputation educated girl go to hell. But here's the second reason, which is really important: to be the teacher. For though I control myself, ever has escaped me a dirty word in class (especially when it comes out my natural clumsiness and I catch your finger in a drawer or give me in the thigh with the peak of the table). And the students stare at me with wide eyes and some always drop a "haaalaaa, which has dichooo."

So I decided to keep the zen and not swear in this 2011. Although not proving easy:

January 1, Barajas Airport. A traitor cart crushes me toe.

- Hostiaputajoder!

And in order to shit ... I mean ... go to hell.

Post-post: it acknowledges the assistance of Zagloso and correspondent in Palma, that when I had dinner with them on 1 evening graciously offered me a lot of synonyms for jod ... I mean, to annoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment