Friday, January 28, 2011

Congratulations Church Anniversary

Puppy and their complexes

Doggy
doing things that had never seen in my previous dogs. Of course, all dogs are less Gol, a German shepherd 40 kilos. See.

I put the vision and accompany the pup while he runs his domain sniffing absolutely all the trees, corners and street lights (because they are yours) until you find one that you particularly like. Then leg lifts, twists, infinitely heel is up ... and pee against the force of gravity.

my bitches That did not. Neither Gol. So when an evil man asked if I was pee Doggy up I asked, very curious, that how he knew.

"They do small dogs. Is to mark the tree and the other dogs think that is larger.
So Gol do so because the only dog \u200b\u200bin the neighborhood taller than he is the bulldog in the corner. And because if it points upward, how big it is, you are just the tree. Anyway.

Great, Dog is complex.

Ah! The cartoons are Efe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment