Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pregnant Mucus Plug In Early P

Dog, a life bitch a lot "crazy"

(Thanks to Captain Ahab for the title)
At first I was not sure I could have dogs. Laziness and chaos are strong in me, so I dreaded the moment when, at X weeks to take care of Puppy, responsibilities beyond me. Feeding, bathing, brushing, give the tablets, walk him three times a day. I was not sure if I could do well, and the last thing that was missing from the poor, then how bad it happened, was a disastrous owner. Anyway, we took three months and peak and things are going well.

Even now amid the wave of polar cold: it out in the morning dressed as if I were to climb the Himalayas with Jesus Calleja, take it out for lunch before going to work dressed as the economic perriodista it out by night with my coat in Dog Walking (ADEPAP).

My ADEPAP is a vision that my grandfather gave my mother when I turned 18, my mother used since turning 38 and I only put me at night because the last time they adapted to the fashion time was 1988 and when I put out look like Back to the Future (or dynasty).

But I use it because, friends, the cavemen had reason. Because the Russians were right. Stark because they were right. The skins are the best thing to have against the cold. I take my coat to go to work and I get to walk to the Dog and what you want to tell you: it's another roll. Besides

visoncitos the poor were already dead before I was born, and I think it gives good karma to contribute to their deaths have not been in vain.

So I put my mink eighties, and left.

not know if you have guessed by his looks, but Dog is a tough guy who does not trust any other dog.

has lived in the street no one knows how long, and I have had to whore much. So, when it crosses the street with another furry creature basically grunts. No biting, not looking for a fight (normal, his jaw broken as it would not last half assault), but does not trust.

often treated with three dogs:

1. Cannibal, the Yorkie Toy MeriBella my ex-grantee, with whom she starred in a wonderful scene that Captain Ahab described as "ice prison rape" on the floor of my room to decide who was boss.

2. Africa, my friend Cris terrier, in whose house Dog pee as it goes through the door. They say it's because Africa and likes dogs peeing is like for 5 year olds pulling pigtails.

3. Gol, my German shepherd who lives at 40 kilos and that Doggy casapadres insists on barking like a dog instead of a circus was a guard dog. Gol looks at him with infinite patience and sighs as if to say: "You have to see how much noise is a snack."

But people love it.

I am surprised that a creature that has suffered so much because of the people, who have done so many putadas, is so sociable.

All vagrants passing through the neighborhood give conversation (I do not talk to me) (not that I mind) and he looks as if they understand.

Goalkeepers 5 * hotel the next block are racing to give a prize every time we doggy there: Dog gets excited like crazy and after eating her cookie will move the bum happy.

crazy ladies in the neighborhood, those who wear the purple hair, clothes and thousands of foulards rare neck, love him. If they go with their dogs and have a variable number ranging from one to three small dogs looking like assholes, not because they Puppy growls. But if they make it more party alone if it were your grandchild.

Why is that?

Imagine for a moment that is a very cold day and I took my walk to Dog Shelter. And it rains, so that Puppy has the red rain jacket with hood.

To me that crazy old neighborhood and we have accepted as theirs. We

Super Integrated.

Once again, the cartoons are Efe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment