Monday, January 24, 2011

When I Dvr A Show Does It Count Toward




past three months and something I have a new roommate: Doggy .

Doggy came suddenly. I was eating the pie spectacular home of Sark Bad Man HerrDaine and when I called a friend from gigs. It was an emergency: the dog that a neighbor had found his abandoned, full of blood, with the lower jaw hanging down, and scared to death at a gas station on the outskirts of Madrid needed a home and needed now. Or he found a foster home that night, or going to a kennel. And in his state had not put up in a cage outdoors or two days.

So I brought him. Trembling, frightened, in pain and his blanket Frink compulsively. It seemed a nerve with hair, but what we had was a very fat dog trauma abused.

When it came to me and was not full blood, but very skinny, with a tusk to Virula and an expression of fear that it reminded but little pain was more than anything else. The first time I picked her up and I put it on your lap to watch TV, Dog did not know what was going to do. It is as if he had cherished ever.

In principle it would be a couple of weeks, while lasting treatment with antibiotics and painkillers, the vet decided if you require surgery of the mandible and the kennel girls found him another home. The two weeks turned into four, four to six, and soon he had already bought a bed, a dog collar preppy, another necklace to go to the beach thousands of toys and I think more expensive than I can afford.

But it was not until two months had already been making company three times a day while strolling through their territory ...


... I realized that Dog was here to stay. I was telling this story to a friend (Efe said that he, and he may be right): "It paints the tail twisted circus dog, so I've bought a silver necklace as Paris Hilton's dog ". Suddenly he started laughing and said, "It's your dog. You know, right?"

Dog pictures courtesy of Efe Morningstar (illustrator, enlightened mind and muse).

0 comments:

Post a Comment