Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lindsey Dawn Mckenzie First Pic

Level of drowning two: ass & co

ladies I have also farmed in as Mills. In the dressing room, three ladies of the sea walrus size and age of an old turtle, talking and laughing in a way that I could only think "I'm in a post of Molinos. If you suddenly appear to see a girl with a transparent bathing suit and a junk music to these old water with glaring eyes, be it. "

But as always things get more dire, a left and said goodbye to his fellow naked yelling "BYE, CULAZOOOOO!" As he patted in the above. Again the association

: tusk size, age old tortoise and nudity.

I was stunned, but even more impressed when Culazo decided should correspond as her friend and gave him a little dance ombliguera shaking her boobs, her three bellies under and, of course, her butt while she herself was in the rear azotitos screaming in the dressing room "AAUUUHHH." I laughed a little inwardly at the scene, I could not avoid.

That day I forgot a comb and brush at home and could not desenredármelo. Wiped me not to take a pneumonia months me a bit with your fingers ... and went on my first day of the swimming pool peor que la duquesa de Alba en un bad hair day.


Fue un castigo divino por haberme reído de Culazo y tocaculazo, seguro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment