Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Foot Turn In When I Walk

Be Small exemplary punishment of Hell

(For Walita, lecturer, colleague and muse)
This bridge work three days but I have a fridge full of my mother's Tupperware (lentils, stew, soup, chicken stew eggplant, potato salad and a delicious Bolognese sauce), so the balance of happiness comes positive. It is the perfect time to explain why Mil Mi Madre Mola : is retaliating.

Now I'm the blogger who writes (most recently, little), the journalist who makes his living with words (and numbers), this woman who speaks for the elbows (which I tell my bills Movistar) ... but for many years (over 30!) I was a girl as tocapelotas.

subordinated With half-year and according to My Mother, and with two instead of "for" said "stop." And all that language ability used it for evil.

I had two years and my mother 25, and we drove home in a taxi after spending a few hours with my grandparents and my aunt AG. I have never been on QAD: AG works in fashion and loves children only deaf, paraplegic or resident in a third world country ... and that day had said something that left me intrigued.

PequeñaBe: Mami ...
MMMM: ... and everybody called her Little Red Riding Hood. One day ...
PequeñaBe: Mom ...
MMMM: ... his mother asked him to carry a cake and a jar of honey to her grandmother who lived across the woods and was sick ...
PequeñaBe: Hey Mom ...
MMMM: ... and said he did not linger on the way and not to talk to strangers because the wolf ...
PequeñaBe: MOM!
MMMM: ... the wolf ... Tell me, daughter.
PequeñaBe: Mom, is it true that all taxi drivers are some sausages?
MMMM: ... the wolf ...
Mr. Driver: Do not worry, madam, we are accustomed.
MMMM: ... so Little Red Riding Hood picked up the basket and set off ...

all this with perfect diction, because the little girl was repellent lisped I never, had problems with the r, or tangle with the big words like "situation" that certainly he learned before the names of the planets.

Now I displayed a prodigious memory of a fish, but by then I did not forget anything. Such as a day that I accompanied my mother to the store. Had been silent all the time and when we got to the counter to pay, I got to talking.

PequeñaBe: Mami ...
MMMM: now buy these things as we go home ...
PequeñaBe: Mom ...
MMMM: ... and prepare a picnic dinner with chocolate milk, bread and butter, omelets ...
PequeñaBe: Hey, Mom ...

MMMM: ... ham with tomato, yogurt with honey, orange juice ...
PequeñaBe: Mom!
MMMM: ... cheese holes ... Tell me, daughter.
PequeñaBe: Mom, why come to this store, if the grandmother said the other day that they were thieves who had charged for a butter centitantas pesetas?
MMMM: ...
PequeñaBe: Why, eh, Mom? Why?
MeriLein
And then born, and later, Ro. We had just returned to Madrid after a year and a half in Malaga, and My Mother was not clear how the school calendar was in the Capital, so I ordered me to know when the day began intensive. PequeñaBeDelInfierno was 5.

PequeñaBe: Mami, on Monday and no I have to go to school in the afternoon.
MMMM: What awful! That is a month earlier than in Manchester!

And I spent a month without going to school in the afternoon, passing in the park with my sisters. And getting a supernatural ball Sister Mary Teresa, who must have thought my mother was an unnatural mother and did not take long to lose custody of the three. So in the end of year party ...

SOR MARÍA TERESA: How about girls?
MMMM: right, and the small is very good, we are lucky.
SOR MARÍA TERESA: Yes, I said Be that this month has been coming to afternoon class because I had to help care for her sister . (*)
MMMM: How?

And these are just three examples from my lovely way to be ... My Mother has been making me pay ever since!

(*) Well, at that moment I felt super good idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment