Sunday, November 28, 2010

Camouflage Ardennes Ww2



On Friday morning I did a review of Medieval History at one of my classes at 2 of the ESO. This particular group is a joy: attend class, everyone wants to participate, read and correct the exercises and ask me questions (well, all groups ask me questions, but the strange thing is that they make some that are not "how much longer?" or "I can go to the bathroom?"). I'm glad, though I'm a tad behind in the agenda because they are blown away with the Knights, the Crusades, the exploited peasants and poor hygiene medieval and I had to answer many questions.

As I said on Friday they did a test. I told them that if they made many spelling mistakes would take away points, so they started freĆ­rme with questions. Halfway through the exam, a student asks me

- Profe, "Excommunication is to xo to s? - excommunication was one of the survey responses.

- MARIO! Shut up! As ever say something up, I remove the test point or something!

Five minutes:

- Profe, fallow go with b, v, first by the second with ...

- MARIO! I TOLD YOU TO STREETS, WHAT YOU DO NOW? There

jumped the rest of his classmates:

- Profe, cut off the tongue!

- No, better Break his fingers with pliers!

- The sarcophagus with spikes!

Go. I think I spent talking in "medieval torture."

0 comments:

Post a Comment