Thursday, December 9, 2010

Parts Of A Ship Diagram Labeled



... continued yelling. At first I did not understand anything, everything seemed so absurd ... I held the shower as I could, still shouting.

Why do you cry? Why employ me the aggressive tone? just have not crossed any words before and now I cry. I do not understand. What do you want? "Chicken out, catch me off balance, endorse something that is not for me? I know that you attack me because I am the weakest link, because I look younger, more inexperienced and looking for Pring. You think I'm weak? And shit, weak. You'll see. I'm very quiet, I know I've done things well. But you still screaming. I do not think putting your height. Surely after all this worry me, leave me a little confused. You know, the usual "And why me?". But quiet, I miss that right away. And I find out after failing I have been the first nor the last, which scream like that. Perhaps, yes, blame me for not having better reaction. Instead of staying here, as I think listening to all this, maybe I should leave you there, with your word in the mouth. But I have too much education, just that you will need. I'll get an angry, I will. Because I understand that this is a tactic like any other: what do you get? What gaffe want to hide? I do not mind. But leave me alone.

One more thing: I know what the world is. I know there are people who are undaunted with your screaming. Sure sometimes you get so your goal: temporarily leave quiet people like me. And worst, people will give in to your blackmail prefer to give you what you want, but know that it is unjust, so as not to have to face you and hold your little scenes. That's the part that really bothers me. Do not you yell at me.

Well, goodbye. And, please, shut up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment