Monday, April 18, 2011

Wrestling Gyms In Nyc

molar Prejudice: Top Ten Redhead sexy (I am left with ten, but there were more)


the other day (well, was "the other day" when I started writing the post, but since I'm so far is rather "three weeks") was at a dinner a little special. Everyone sitting at that table was eating noodles blog. And twitter. And he did not have a phone with Internet access had a digital camera to record the event which (We are a generation with defects).

In the photos you see in the middle of dinner table tweeting in real time, like the Oscars. Myself included. It is what it is, that the table was very long and prevented cross-talk could ask Zor orally what was asked for dessert (and I was without proof three-chocolate cake).

But do not think they all use that Tuite did that night was bad. When I heard one of my co-diners say NO Redheads sexy, I asked twitterers and Internet (that rabble!) To help me find examples to support my position (the opposite). Came to help me Girl Store , Greenaldo , Gazelle , Great Fonseca, Nuria S , Walita , Lothian (1 and 2 ) ECDLC , JanisJoplin , Anijol ( 1 , 2 and 3), Mills and Paloma -thousand pardons if someone escapes me, natural'm clueless.

fassscinantes suggestions as well as Veronica Mengod, Tilda Swinton and the Fat Bastard of Austin Powers, the notes are spectacular. Special mention Lothie , claiming the brothers Pontipee, "Especially Adam and Benjamin. And Frank. "(Note to self : We need a review of seven brides for seven brothers! And Lothie come!).
infinite
I thank the contributions, without which this post would not been. But let's start with the topic at hand that men with red hair. And his sexidad. To say that redheads are sexy is a prejudice.



The problem with redheads is that they are easy to disguise with yellow, which is good to seduce people with prejudices "See the video, dioxide, which is great (thanks Somo) - but wrong to kill them.

For example, Robert Redford is red.


And finally, is a bit sexy. Prejudice! That prejudice

not too entrenched among thousands of girls my age, we found monérrimo to Rick Astley .

do you want to tell you, those were different times.

Then came into our lives Eric Stoltz, Keith in Some Kind of Wonderful, and it seemed fine.

Although now regale us images like this:


So I am a woman without prejudices, willing to embrace the sexidad redheads, especially if they look like this:

10: Eddie Redmayne

To Jack's The Pillars of the Earth (yes, I read the novel, like all my neighbors, and I remember the description of pubic hair, and pubic hair was not "the architect imbedder) needed a good ginger. I have not seen the series, but this seems to me very well.

9: Simon Woods

Yes, Mr.Bingley. But it is more. And it's very cute.

8: Kevin McKidd

Is Scottish, and for me that means extra points (I put the accent that you do not become an idea). Is Owen Grey's Anatomy and Lucius Vorenus in Rome. Vronsky also made a version of Anna Karenina that I see. I think Kevin really well and has also played many of the clubs that I like.

7: Michael C. Hall

Dexter. When a psychopath in Florida has been so good? (My experience in the sector is very limited, so you can enlighten me.)

6: Prince Harry

Yes, it is an idiot son of Lady say that is removed photos touching tits aunts and pezoncillos sucking their friends and Nazi disguises himself to the grace (although it almost makes me fall better), but we're not talking about that. What were we talking about?

5: Paul Bettany

One that is often camouflaged as a blond, but it is red. There is a school of thought that qualifies creepy, but I flip. And not (just) because the first time I saw him out as a desnudísimo Geoffrey Chaucer. This pretty blonde, but better fucking redhead fucking albino.

4: Ewan McGregor

Yuan is said (more or less). Is red. And it's the cane.

3: Jamie Bamber

Cpt. Lee 'Apollo' Adama in Battlestar Galactica (series I have not seen it because my friends were not told this), Lt. Jack Foley Band of Brothers (series I have not seen but my friends have insisted). Jamie is better the less expensive child has. So, yes beard, please. More beard and less clothing!

2: Damian Lewis

The Lt. Winters in Band of Brothers, the slightly psychotic Charlie Crews in Life, Jonesy on The Dreamcatcher (usually cruelly battered, but I love it!), and has also appeared on Phineas and Ferb!) Sexy? Total.

1: Glen Hansard

Being Irish also gives points. Glen is singer, guitarist and proto Once, a beautiful film that I recommended Mills (which has now promised to spend the disks.) Mega Man, mega pint of embedding, mega sexy.

And for those who in spite of all these ten good arguments are still daring to say that redheads are sexy, one more thing: Chuck Norris is red. You see what you say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment