Monday, March 7, 2011

Interest Calcution Method Forrecurring Deposit

monitor chilling: my boyfriend was Gaddafi


exciting few weeks later, and if your job is to tell what is happening in the world, great, managed to oust Egypt Hosni Mubarak. The success of the revolution in the country which for years has marked the pulse of the Arab world gave new impetus to the unrest in the area.

Yemen, Bahrain, Libya ... Each country has reacted differently, but Gadhafi has spent weeks ignoring the protests, accusing the protesters of taking drugs, losing ambassadors around the world, aerially bombing its own people, denying, hiring mercenaries, denying, violating human rights, denying again just deadly HOURS speeches on TV ... and this perriodista has been speaking to them every day seeing this face :

And what's more important: this hair!

And while things had very professionally, a small part of my brain asked, "Who reminds me of this guy?"

Until one night my phone rang, and a former Jurassic, and something did click : Not that I remember, is that they are clavaos!

My ex, we'll call my Gaddafi for simplicity, and her hair.

And he seems the epitome of elegance. He is the ethnic look:


super Although parents Madrid and Galicia. And do not wear uniforms, but shirts like this style.

With the neck as well, and such. In crossbreeding plan. And megafan of scarves.






I still Belarus does not have a nurse, but not for lack of desire.

What it does is his own Amazon guard. After stringing together a bunch of years with another girlfriend, my Gaddafi decided to "catch up". In these months has been recruiting do not know if 200 but many women who probably by now are experts in martial arts, use of firearms, weapons, combat aircraft pilots and even elite snipers.


Although I doubt that his motivation to master all these techniques has been precisely to defend the life of my Gaddafi. Quite the contrary: it is what is your life motto is "me to palaces went up, I went down the alleys, and everywhere bitter memory left me - and I love it. (*)

And I do not think they are virgins.

And unemployment, which seem Isabel Pisano writing to Yasir Arafat.

(*) Luckily, I am well before that time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment